Sales Product Specialist DiGiGrid
Based in mainland Europe, we are looking for an experienced sales professional with a proven track record of success to sell the DiGiGrid range of products. They must be self-motivated, ambitious and tenacious with a good knowledge of the professional audio market.
- Responsibility for the sales of DiGiGrid products in the designated territories, through both the Distribution & Dealer channels across all market verticals.
- A strong focus on new business development into the MI & Mass verticals to expand the business is required.
- Manage Sales Orders, Journey planning, forecasting, pre & post sale technical questions.
- Build relationships with key market influencers.
- Flexible working ability as travel across Europe will be required.
- Deliver the full year budgeted sales targets of DiGiGrid products
- Provide monthly & quarterly sales forecasts.
- Develop a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Strategically convert the opportunities to maximise the territories performance.
- Arrange and manage in-house and external training events as required
- Create Journey Plan to maximise customer facing time
- Organise accommodation for travel
- In-depth product knowledge & solution understanding specifically DAW recording systems & plugins is essential
- Coordinate product roadshows to key users
- Manage product training for customers
- Participate in events demonstrating the products & solutions
- Identify & build relationships with key influencers across all verticals
- Build case studies to highlight “why” DiGiGrid
- Provide insight of the market place to guide marketing activities
- Promote all DiGiGrid activity through all communication channels
- Deliver product launch communications
- Monthly & quarterly customer reviews
- Target tracking
- Feedback product development ideas
- Communicate with all departments across all business aspects
- Educated to degree level or equivalent level of experience.
- High achieving sales professional with experience selling into multiple market verticals through both the Dealer & Distribution channel.
- Good knowledge of standard Microsoft Office software, including Excel & PowerPoint.
- Self-sufficient, well organised individual
- Previous experience of working in the professional Audio Market.
- Collaborative team worker with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across multiple countries handling both verbal & written communications – French & German
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and upbeat
- Good level of common sense and professional work ethic
- Creative and willing to 'have a go' at new things
- Highly organised, confident communicator.
- Ability to travel.
- Clean Driving Licence
For a full Job Specification and salary range, or to forward a CV and letter of application, please contact email@example.com